AFTER TOUCH Natural Disinfectant is based on a patented; innovative and proven bacterial control technology to eliminate and control bacterial organisms.
Our product is a safe alternative to chemical based surface sanitisers.
Natural Disinfectant – Ready to use spray is safe to use on all surfaces and equipment.
Spray onto the surface and allow to drain off.
- KILLS 99.9% OF BACTERIA
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
- NO ALCOHOL NO HARSH OR TOXIC CHEMICALS
- MOISTURISING LONGER LASTING
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURING OR FRAGRANCES
- NO GMO
- NO ANIMAL TESTING
Ingredients & Excipients
Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) extract; Water (demineralised); Citric Acid; Glycerin
Keep out of reach of childrenAvoid contact with eyes
Store in original; sealed container Store above 0ºC