AFTER TOUCH Natural Disinfectant is based on a patented; innovative and proven bacterial control technology to eliminate and control bacterial organisms. Our product is a safe alternative to chemical based surface sanitisers. Natural Disinfectant – Ready to use spray is safe to use on all surfaces and equipment. Spray onto the surface and allow to drain off.
KILLS 99.9% OF BACTERIANATURAL INGREDIENTSDERMATOLOGICALLY TESTEDNO ALCOHOLNO HARSH OR TOXIC CHEMICALSMOISTURISINGLONGER LASTINGNO ARTIFICIAL COLOURING OR FRAGRANCESNO GMONO ANIMAL TESTING
Ingredients & Excipients
Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) extract; Water (demineralised); Citric Acid; Glycerin
Keep out of reach of childrenAvoid contact with eyes
Store in original; sealed container Store above 0ºC