Total Calcium Magnesium + D3A combination formula of calcium; magnesium and vitamin D3.
Blackmores Total Calcium Magnesium + D3 has been specially developed with 3 different forms of calcium compounds – calcium citrate; calcium phosphate and calcium amino acid chelate. It also contains magnesium; vitamin D3; vitamin K1 and minerals.
Taking calcium may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis and may also promote healthy bones.
Vitamin D3; vitamin K1 and minerals can aid the absorption and function of calcium.
Magnesium may help support healthy muscle and nerve function and is also essential for bone health.
When taken as directed; Blackmores Total Calcium Magnesium + D3 may help prevent osteoporosis; manage calcium deficiency; support bone and muscle health plus maintain general wellbeing.
Ingredients & Excipients
Active ingredients per tablet
- Calcium citrate (calcium 63.2mg) 300mg
- Calcium phosphate (calcium 126mg) 325mg
- Calcium amino acid chelate (calcium 40mg) 200mg
- Total calcium Equiv. 229.2mg elemental calcium
- Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 13.4mg) 65mg
- Heavy magnesium oxide (magnesium 102.5mg) 170mg
- Total magnesium Equiv. 115.9mg elemental magnesium
- Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 2.5mg) 12.5mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 1.5mg) 15mg
- Phytomenadione (vitamin K1) 5mcg
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 200IU) 5mcg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 60mg
- Folic acid 100mcg
Dose & Administration
Adults – Take 1 tablet 2 to 3 times day with meals or as professionally prescribed Children under 9-12 years– Take 1 tablet 2 times a day with meals or as professionally prescribedChildren under 8 years – only as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label
Follow the directions for useIf symptoms persist; change or worsen talk to your health professional
Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; talk to your health professional before useIf you have any pre-existing conditions; or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery; please confirm with your health professional