Modern techniques and research have enabled a better understanding of the relationship between human gut epithelial cells and the resident microbiota. In recent decades; science has confirmed that around 80 percent of the human immune defences reside in the gut; even though we typically think about infections as the colds and flus we experience in the respiratory system.
The immune system is the body’s first line of defence against infection with the gut being the major player in its immune defences. ImmunoGenex has been developed by Cell-Logic’s scientific team in line with gold standard nutrigenomics research and is a unique blend of three well-researched ingredients;
- Lactobacillus plantarum;
- Larch Arabinogalactans and
- dried Pomegranate Juice.
These three ingredients deliver a highly potent functional food and focus on the core processes that human cells use to maintain their normal function. The ImmunoGenex ingredients complement each other in supporting the gut-immune link throughout the entire digestive tract. This includes the mouth and gums of the oral cavity. Each 10g scoop contains: Larix Arabinogalactans (4.5grams); Lactobacillus plantarum HK 137 (10mg); Pomegranate Juice (dried) 3.0 grams.
The pomegranate fruit and its juice is cherished for its nutrient-rich; fresh clean taste. Widely used for thousands of years in both Middle Eastern and Mediterranean diets and Indian Ayurvedic medicine; pomegranate juice is the subject of much research into its unique phytochemicals with consumption of this delicious fruit linked to many positive health outcomes.
Cell-Logic prides itself on sourcing 100% natural plant foods. With nothing added and nothing but water removed; our products are developed by nature – validated by science.”
All-natural blend of three well -researched ingredients; Lactobacillus plantarum; Larch Arabinogalactans and dried Pomegranate Juice;
- Lactobacillus plantarum is a well-known probiotic micro-organism that is found in cultured dairy foods such as kefir and in pickled vegetables such as sauerkraut and kimchi;
- Larch Arabinogalactans derived from the Larch tree which is a rich source of arabinogalactans; a family of plant fibres researched over many years for its content of unique polysaccharides. These polysaccharides are a valuable food source for the many hundreds of ‘friendly’ bacteria living in our digestive tract;
- Pomegranate is a popular fruit in the Mediterranean countries and is valued for its anti-bacterial properties and delicious flavour. Research has shown that it has the ability to favourably influence the microbiota of the oral cavity and supports the role of HKL-137 in periodontal health.
ImmunGenex is a unique blend of functional food ingredients containing Lactobacillus plantarum (HK-137); Larix Arabinogalactans and dried Pomegranate Juice. ImmunoGenex is an immunobiotic solution to gut-related and systemic Immune Dysfunction; optimising the Gut Ecology.
Ingredients & Excipients
- Larix Arabinogalactans (4.5grams);
- Lactobacillus plantarum HK 137 (10mg);
- Pomegranate Juice (dried) 3.0 grams;
- Micro-crystalline cellulose; silicon dioxide.
Free from: ImmunoGenex is free from wheat (gluten); dairy; lactose; egg; soy; nuts; legumes; yeast; added sugar or other sweeteners or artificial additives. ImmunoGenex is GMO free.
Dose & Administration
Serving Suggestion: Add one 10g scoop of pleasant-tasting ImmunoGenex daily to water or juice and dilute as required.
To freshen the oral cavity; swill in the mouth; holding for 10-15 seconds before swallowing.
Adults: Take 1 -2 serves of ImmunoGenex per day or as directed. Ensure that scoop is dry before use.
*Note: ImmunoGenex when used in conjunction with DefenCell is an ideal daily food supplement for the whole family.
Warnings:Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution to retain bioactivity.