There is No Such Thing As Having Too Many Makeup Weapons Brushes
The Makeup Weapons Essentials Set contains 12 professional-grade brushes that will help you achieve a perfect finish to your application.
#1.1 Large Tapered Powder Brush: designed with a tapered point to disperse powder smoothly and evenly.
#1.2 Small Tapered Powder Brush: ideal for all powders
#1.3 Angled Contour Brush: blends products during application
#1.4 Domed Foundation Brush: ideal for buffing a perfect base
#1.5 Duo Fibre Stipple Brush: creates an even finish with powder or liquid products
#1.6 Pointed Blending Brush: blend products as you apply them
#1.7 Deluxe Cream Brush: perfect with liquid and cream products
#1.8 Mini Smudge Brush: spot conceal, highlight or smudge
#1.9 Mini Angled Liner Brush: great for achieving sharp lines
#1.10 Angled Brow Brush: precision for your brows
#1.11 Dome Socket Brush: ideal for adding products to the eyes
#1.12 Fine Liner Brush: ideal for fine lines and detail work
When You Purchase This Set It Also Comes With A FREE Brush Case Valued at $34.95
– Sustainably Grown Bamboo Handle (much stronger than just using a wood, less likely to accept moisture and sustainably grown)
– Double Crimped Pure Copper Ferrule (copper is much stronger than the industry usual painted aluminum and the bristles are crimped into place twice which ensure much less shedding)
– Hand Placed Super Soft Bristles (the industry usual standard for makeup brushes is that the bristles are placed together and then cut into shape. I am sure you have used brushes like this in the past , particularly on clients. Makeup Weapons brushes are different, all the bristles are hand placed NOT CUT this means no sharp edges and a much softer brush. Resulting in a much b better experience for yourself or your client)
– 100% Super Soft High-Quality Synthetic Bristles (No animal was harmed in the making of this product and also eliminates the problem of product entering brush hair follicles and breaking them down therefore causing shedding)
– Hand Made (This ensures that the brush is a quality product that will perform at a very high standard and why our client base consists of many top industry artists)
SEE OUR REVIEWS: THEY SPEAK TO THE QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS
Makeup Weapons brushes are an investment and if cared for correctly will stand the test of time
For instruction on caring for your brushes please see our “About The Brushes” page
Perfect for personal use or on Vegan clients that don’t want animal hair brushes used. These brushes suit everyone and every situation making them the perfect all rounders for your collection.
– Accredited Cruelty-Free – No animal was harmed in the making of this product
– Accredited Vegan – No animal product was used in the making of this product
WHY CHOOSE CRUELTY FREE PRODUCTS ?
There’s no reason to use animal-hair brushes, especially when there are high-quality synthetic brushes available
Written by PETA
Brush Up on Synthetic Makeup Brushes
You already know that being kind to animals is as easy as choosing cosmetics made by companies that don’t test on animals. But wait … before you dust on that bronzer, take a good look at your makeup brush. Chances are that it’s made from animal fur, and if you wouldn’t wear fur, you definitely don’t want to use it to apply your cruelty-free cosmetics!
AUSTRALIA WIDE POSTAGE
- $9 POSTAGE PER ITEM
- FREE SHIPPING FOR $30 AND OVER SPENT
- $9 POSTAGE FOR $1 TO $20 SPENT
- $20 POSTAGE FROM $21 TO $101 SPENT
- FREE SHIPPING FOR OVER $100 SPENT
It is important to me that all the products I design are not only pretty but Pro Artist quality and functional. As a makeup artist myself, I know how important it is that the products we use deliver flawless results every time and last the distance. I really hope you love your MW products as much as I do. I am so proud that so many really amazing artists around the world are MW babes and dedicated to their MW products. If you have any questions about the products or how I would use them. Just message me direct Much love Sheri x