Candles have been used for centuries to create a sense of well-being and hold a respected place in traditional medicine around the globe. Gaining large popularity in recent years; today they are used by people looking for a more natural approach to tending their mind and body. Essenzza Health candles are our no nonsense approach to better living. Essenzza Bamboo Ear Candles are made from bamboo; not cotton. Bamboo ear candles perform and burn exactly the same way as current ear candles but with less impact on the environment. All of Essenzza candles are supplied with a safety filter and Protective Disk.
- Ecological – Returns 30% more oxygen to the atmosphere than trees and can be grown with no pesticides
- Sustainable – Requires very little water and minimal maintenance.
- Renewable – Harvested sustainably; high yield renewable resource capable of complete regeneration with no need to replant.
- Bamboo ear candles perform and burn exactly the same way as current ear candles but with less impact on the environment.• Made from 100% Beeswax & Bamboo• TGA listed
- Safety Filter – this acts to create a snug fit to the ear but also to restrict any hot wax running into the ear.
- Stop Ring• Protective Disk – this acts as a barrier to prevent any hot excess wax running down towards the ear. This is unlikely to happen but if it should; the disk is there for safety.
- Smokeless burn
Ingredients & Excipients
Essenzza Bamboo candles are made using 100% bamboo and high-grade natural beeswax. Essenzza is committed to sourcing the highest quality ingredients to provide consistency in the delicate handmade process.
Direction for Use
When using ear candles precautions should be taken at all times and we highly recommend that a friend or partner be present at all times. Do not use ear candles on your own.
Suffer from an allergy or have a medical condition? Always consult your medical practitioner should you be unsure about using ear candle.
All of Essenzza ear candles our supplied with a full user instruction manual talking you through your therapy. Please read through the instructions prior to commencing your treatment and refer to the booklet at all times. Below is a summary of some important points to remember at all times. We suggest that a partner or friend observes the process and assists you at all times.
- A friend or partner must observe the whole treatment and assist by holding the ear candle upright vertical position while the candle is burning; at all times. The candle MUST be held at a ninety degree upright vertical angle to the ear and not leaning at any time.
- Ensure that you are in a safe environment – indoors; with no ‘through’ drafts’ as this can affect how the candle burns. Identify any flammable materials that you may be wearing or are nearby and remove these.
- Adult supervision is required at all times – please ensure ear candles and matches etc. are always stored away from children in a safe place.
- Your partner should extinguish the candle on your behalf as it approaches the designated ‘stop’ ring on each candle.-
- Lay down resting your head sideways on a comfortable pillow; placing a small warm wet towel around your ear; covering your hair; eyes and cheek area.
- Insert the candle through the protective disk provided; filter end first; up to the stop mark. The disk must be used at ALL times for your added protection. If for any reason you do not have a disk then please use a paper plate or some card. Enough to cover the whole cheek and eye area.
- Gently place the ear candle vertically in the ear; filter end first; twisting gently to create a seal between the candle and your ear. Be careful not to force the candle too far into your ear.
- When ready your partner should light the top of the candle and the crackling sound of fire will be heard. Don’t be alarmed this is normal.
- Your partner should hold the candle for the entire process and not walk away or leave you. This will ensure that the candle is held at the required 90 degree vertical angle to the ear. The candle will shortly burn at a slow steady pace for approximately 8-10 minutes; the desired optimum time.
- When the flame reaches the ‘stop mark’ your partner should extinguish the candle in a glass of water ready nearby.• Have a short rest for a few minutes; turn over and simply repeat for the second ear when ready.
- After using both candles we highly recommend remaining laid down for 5-10 minutes; the same way you would after a massage. This will significantly enhance the experience and place you in a deep state of relaxation ready for a good night’s sleep.
How frequently should Ear Candles be used?
This is a personal choice and we cannot advise a specific answer as ear candles can and are used for many different purposes specific to the individual’s needs. Some use candles every week; some less frequently. Find the right balance for your own improved wellbeing.
Under no circumstances should candles be used if you have an ear infection.At all times consult with your medical practitioner or naturopath for their advice. Ear Candles are not a medical device.The application of candles is at your own risk and responsibility. If you follow the instructions carefully; the application will be secure and reliable.We also do not recommend you carry out the treatment by yourself; it should always be done by a second person who watches and assists the whole time as candles do not extinguish.Should you suffer from any inflammation; ailments or diseases do not use candles. Should you have any doubts about the use of candles then please refer to your health professional first.
Always store candles in a safe; secure place away from children when not in use.