Floradix® Calcium Magnesium with Zinc and Vitamin D is a pleasant tasting vitamin and mineral supplement that may assist in the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
The Floradix® philosophy is based on combining nutrients; herbs and food; making the nutrient supplementation more effective; than if the ingredients were taken alone.
Free from: gluten; dairy; lactose; alcohol & egg
Suitable for vegetarians
Floradix® Calcium Magnesium with Zinc and Vitamin D A pleasant tasting calcium & magnesium supplement for the maintenance of healthy bones.
- Contains calcium lactate and calcium gluconate as they offer the most soluble forms of calcium
- Vitamin D helps to facilitate the absorption of calcium
- Magnesium may help maintain muscle and nerve function; assist healthy heart muscle function and maintain healthy bones
- Added Zinc; which may support a healthy immune system
Ingredients & Excipients
Each 25mL dose contains:
- Calcium [from calcium lactate and calcium gluconate] 129mg
- Magnesium [from magnesium citrate and magnesium gluconate] 155mg
- Zinc [citrate] 2.92mg
- Vitamin D3 [cholecalciferol] 4.25μg
In a non-medicinal base of fruit juices from mango; orange and culinary herbal decoction of fennel; rosella; chamomile and spinach. Contains fructose and carob seed
Dose & Administration
Shake the bottle well before use. Use the measuring cup provided.
Adults and children over 12 years: 25mL dose twice per day; before a meal.
Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
As our products contain neither alcohol nor preservatives the bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use.
Discard any remaining liquid 4 weeks after opening.
Do not drink directly from the bottle.
Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
Do not use while breastfeeding.
Contains fruit sugars.
Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist; talk to your healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a well balanced diet.