Delicious-tasting Kindervital, containing a natural blend of herbs and fruit juices.
May help ensure children receive the vitamins and minerals they require.
Free from yeast; lactose; dairy; alcohol; nut & eggs
Suitable for Vegetarians
Floradix® Kindervital Multivitamin & Mineral Formula for Children Appetising multivitamin and mineral formula for kids. May assist in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing. Contains 9 essential vitamins plus calcium which may support growth and bone development. May support healthy immune function, normal vitality, energy, health and general well-being. Kindervital is absolutely delicious so even the fussiest child will enjoy the taste.
Ingredients & Excipients
Each 5ml dose contains:
- Calcium (from calcium lactate and calcium gluconate) 60.35mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 12mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 2.72mg
- d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 1.85mg
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 900ng
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 200ng
- Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A) 135RE Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2) 330μg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 300μg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 210μg
- Herbal extract equiv. to dry: Daucus carota (carrot) root 36mg Pimpinella anisum (aniseed) fruit 15mg
- Nasturtium officinale (watercress) herb 15mg
- Coriandrum sativum (coriander) fruit 9.6mg
- Urtica dioica (nettle wort) leaf 7.2mg
- Spinacia oleracea (spinach) herb 6mg
- Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile) flower 3mg
- Rosa Canina (rosehip) extract equiv. to fruit dry 180mg
Dose & Administration
Shake the bottle well before use. Use the measuring cup provided.Infants from 6 months to 2 years: 2.5ml 3 – 4 times daily; mixed with food. Children from 2 to 14 years: 5 ml, 3 – 4 times daily preferably before meals. Do not drink from the bottle.
Cautions: Our products do not contain alcohol or preservatives. The bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use. Discard any remaining liquid 4 weeks after opening. Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate. Contains gluten. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.