Hab Shifa JointQ is a unique formulation of Vegetarian Glucosamine (Glucosalive*), Curcumin (Curcuma longa) and Black Seed (Nigella sativa) and is designed to provide anti-inflammatory support and promote healthy joint function
.Every Hab Shifa JointQ capsule contains a combination of potent and powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that may combat joint health on a cellular level. Glucosalive™ is a high quality and environmentally friendly glucosamine sulfate. It is produced from the fermentation of a plant-based medium by non-GM bacteria.
The unique and patented production process results in a glucosamine sulphate that is suitable for vegans, Vegetarians and those with shellfish allergies.
- May be of benefit for the following:
- Relief symptoms of mild arthritis
- Relief of mild joint pain
- Maintenance of joint mobility and flexibility and healthy joint function
- Support general mental wellbeing
Ingredients & Excipients
Active ingredients per hard capsule:
- Curcuma longa extract Derived from dry rhizome minimum 7.5g
- Standardised to curcuminoids 48.75mg 75mg
- Glucosamine Sulfate Sodium Chloride Equiv. glucosamine sulfate 283.65mg 356mg
- Nigella sativa seed powder 300mg
Dose & Administration
Anti-inflammatory & antioxidant support: 1-3 capsules per day.To help manage mild osteoarthritis: 6 capsules per day.
Caution: If symptoms persist; consult your healthcare practitioner. Each capsule contains 28.68mg of sodium. Do not use if seal on cap is broken.