L-CARNITINE – THE FAT BURNERL-Carnitine is a physiological substance; essential for producing energy and for fat metabolism.
- It helps transport fatty acids into energy producing units in the cells.
- It promotes normal growth and development; helps build muscle and can increase strength and endurance.
- This amino acid may provide support to the liver; kidneys and muscles while enhancing the effectiveness of antioxidant vitamins C and E. Our body does produce L-Carnitine but it is never enough to keep us at our healthiest.
- L-Carnitine aids in fat loss by assisting in using fat as fuel; it also extends stamina and reduces the accumulation of lactic acid.
- L-Carnitine may refresh mental energy; improve mood and slow the ageing of brain cells.
- It may also energise and balance our central nervous system as a whole whilst strengthening our defences against infections and immune problems.
- May provide effective weight loss support
- May reduce symptoms of fatigue
- May promote cardiac health
- May improve liver function
- May increase immune cell activity
- May accelerate muscle regeneration
Ingredients & Excipients
L-Carnitine – Pure Amino Acid.