Mygen Health’s ‘Maternity Formula’ pregnancy vitamins / breastfeeding supplements are designed to be used by women during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. This pregnancy multivitamin includes biologically active folic acid in the form of levomefolic acid.
Maternity Formula now with:
- B12 as methylcobalamin (mecobalamin)
- Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF)
Mygen Health’s Maternity Formula contains essential vitamins and minerals that support maternal health and enhance healthy foetal development.
This formula contains vital nutrients that:
- Maintains healthy foetal brain development
- Support healthy pregnancy
- Enhance healthy foetal development
- Helps enhance maternal health
- Contains 500g Levomefolate Acid, the biologically active form of folate
|Each morning tablet (brown) contains:|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||200mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride 22.7mg equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||20.2mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Calcium pantothenate 22.2mg equiv. pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)||20mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride 60.8mg equiv. pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||50mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate 10mg equiv. pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||6.4mg|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin)||200 micrograms|
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)||75mg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||50 micrograms|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate dihydrate)||25mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||75 micrograms|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||225 micrograms|
|Manganese (as Manganese sulfate monohydrate)||5mg|
|Levomefolate calcium 542 micrograms (providing folate) equiv. Levomefolate acid (5-MTHF)||500 micrograms|
|Iron (II) glycinate 50mg equiv. Iron||10mg|
|Each evening tablet (white) contains:|
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 500IU)||12.5 micrograms|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate tetrahydrate)||150mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||75mg|
|Menaquinone 7||20 micrograms|
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, preservatives, milk derivatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Take 1 morning tablet daily with your morning meal and 2 evening tablets daily with your afternoon or evening meal, or as directed by your health professional. Taking supplements with meals may assist absorption.
- Always follow the label.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your health care professional as soon as possible. (Contains Vitamin B6).
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, please consult with your healthcare practitioner.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Do not use if tamper evidence seal is missing, torn or broken.