Adequate calcium intake is important during various life stages to support bone density and guard against osteoporosis in later life. Nature’s Sunshine Calcium tablets are an easy to swallow; smaller sized tablet
Formulated in the SynerSup vegetable base
Indications For Use: Calcium is essential for healthy development and maintenance of the skeletal system and may assist in the prevention of osteoporosis.D3 facilitates the dietary absorption and utilisation of calcium and helps maintain healthy bone mass.
Formulated in the SynerSup® vegetable base including broccoli; cabbage; carrot; beet; rosemary; tomato; turmeric and grapefruit powders.
No Added: Yeast; lactose; soy; starch; sugars or salt; wheat products; artificial colourings and flavourings; or preservatives.
Ingredients & Excipients
Each tablet contains:
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate 660mg
- Calcium 190mg
- Phosphorus 145mg
- Calcium 10mg from calcium amino acid chelate 56mg
- Magnesium 100mg from magnesium oxide 173mg
- Zinc 2.5mg from zinc oxide 3.1mg
- Manganese 1mg from manganese amino acid chelate 10mg
- Copper 500mcg from copper gluconate 3.8mg
- Vitamin D3 80IU from cholecalciferol 2mcg
- Formulated in a proprietary (SynerSup®) vegetable powder base.”
Dose & Administration
Adults: Take two tablets 1 time daily; or as professionally prescribed
Cautions: Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
Warnings: Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist; talk to your health professional. Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.