While preparing to conceive; it is crucial for men to pay attention to their overall health as it can affect the health of their sperm. Modern lifestyle factors such as stress; diet; smoking or drinking alcohol can lead to sperm DNA damage.Taking pre-conception multivitamins is a great way to support a healthy conception.Preconception Multi for Men is a premium; comprehensive multivitamin; multimineral and antioxidant. Formulated in a way that supports sperm health and a healthy conception. Also enhances general health and well-being.Provides only active forms of vitamins B2; B6; B12 and folate and is free from copper. This is an ultra-low excipient formula.Take for at least 3 months prior to conception for best results. For even better results; your partner should take Preconception Multi for Women for 3 months prior to conception.
Preconception Multi for Men is a comprehensive; high potency multivitamin; multimineral and antioxidant that has been specially formulated to:
- Support healthy reproductive hormones.
- Support sperm health and a healthy conception.
- Provides 1000mcg of vitamin B12 in the form of hydroxocobalamin which supports energy levels due to inadequate intake.
- Contains key nutrients to enhance sperm health including 1000mcg of vitamin B12 as hydroxocobalamin;
- 200mg of vitamin C as magnesium ascorbate;
- 200mg of vitamin E as mixed tocopherols and provides 600mg of alpha lipoic acid in a daily dose.
- Sperm production takes 74-78 days.
For best results; take 4 capsules daily with food for at least 3 months prior to conception.
Ingredients & Excipients
Each daily dose (4 capsules) contains:
- Dunaliella salina 40mg
- equivalent betacarotene 3mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride 50.84mg
- equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1) 40mg
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate 52.64mg
- equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2) 40mg
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 40mg
- Calcium pantothenate 109.16mg
- equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 100mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate 78.36mg
- equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6) 50mg
- Calcium folinate 540mcg
- equivalent folinic acid; activated folate 500mcg
- Hydroxocobalamin (natural vitamin B12) 1000mcg
- Choline bitartrate 100mg Inositol 100mg
- Biotin 400mcg
- Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate 222.88mg
- equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 200mg
- equivalent magnesium 13.80mg
- Colecalciferol (equivalent vitamin D3 1000iu) 25mcg
- Tocopherols concentrate – mixed low alpha type 666.68mg
- equivalent mixed tocopherols (vitamin E) 200mg
- Chromium picolinate 404mcg
- equivalent chromium 50mcg
- Potassium iodide 261.60mcg
- equivalent iodine 200mcg
- Magnesium amino acid chelate di-glycinate 500mg
- equivalent magnesium 100mg
- Total elemental magnesium per daily dose 113.80mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate 20mg
- equivalent manganese 2mg
- Selenomethionine 372.40mcg
- equivalent selenium 150mcg
- Collodial anhydrous silica 24mg
- Zinc citrate dihydrate 155.60mg
- equivalent zinc 50mg
- Alpha lipoic acid 600mg
- Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose and ascorbyl palmitate.”
Dose & Administration
Take 2 capsules twice daily (4 capsules daily) with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken.