A baby’s nutritional requirements commence prior to conception. During pregnancy; a woman’s nutritional requirements increase dramatically; so preparation is vital. Preconception Multi for Women is a premium multivitamin; multimineral and antioxidant. Designed to help enhance preconception health and prepare the body for pregnancy. Provides only active forms of vitamins B2; B6; B12 and folate and is free from copper. This is an ultra-low excipient formula. Contains 24mg of elemental iron as Ferrochel® in a daily dose; highly bioavailable iron bisglycinate. Australia’s first preconception multi with Quatrefolic®; the 4th generation folate and folinic acid. Take for at least 3 months prior to conception for best results. Continue with Prenatal Trimester One once pregnant.
Preconception Multi for Women is a multivitamin; multimineral and antioxidant that has been specially formulated to:Help enhance preconception health and prepare the body for pregnancy.Support a healthy pregnancy and healthy foetal development.Support healthy thyroid function and energy levels.Assist glucose and carbohydrate metabolism.Support female reproductive system health.Support skin and immune system health.
Ingredients & Excipients
Each daily dose (2 capsules) contains:
- Dunaliella salina 20mg equivalent betacarotene 1.5mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride 25.42mg equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1) 20mg
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate 26.32mg equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2) 20mg
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 40mg
- Calcium pantothenate 54.58mg equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 50mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate 39.18mg equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6) 25mg
- Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®) 534mcg
- equivalent levomefolic acid; active folate 300mcg,
- Calcium folinate 216mcg equivalent folinic acid;
- activated folate 200mcg
- TOTAL FOLATE PER DAILY DOSE 500mcg
- Hydroxocobalamin (natural vitamin B12) 500mcg
- Choline bitartrate 200mg Inositol 50mg Biotin 400mcg
- Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate 94.72mg
- equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 85mg
- equivalent magnesium 5.86mg
- Colecalciferol (equivalent vitamin D3 1000iu) 25mcg
- Tocopherols concentrate – mixed low alpha type 36.68mg equivalent mixed tocopherols (vitamin E) 11mg
- Chromium picolinate 402.2mcg equivalent chromium 50mcg
- Potassium iodide 353.2mcg equivalent iodine 270mcg
- Ferrochel® Iron (II) glycinate 87.66mg equivalent iron 24mg
- Magnesium citrate 581.48mg equivalent magnesium 94.2mg
- TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM PER DAILY DOSE 100.8mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate 40mg equivalent manganese 4mg
- Molybdenum trioxide 75mcg equivalent molybdenum 50mcg
- Selenomethionine 124.2mcg equivalent selenium 50mcg
- Collodial anhydrous silica 10mg Zinc citrate dihydrate 74.76mg equivalent zinc 24mg
- Alpha lipoic acid 100mg
- Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose and ascorbyl palmitate.
Dose & Administration
Take 2 capsules daily with food; or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings:Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.Always read the label; use only as directed.If symptoms persist; see your healthcare professional.If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida; seek specific medical advice.Use only if cap seal is unbroken.