As your baby grows and develops; so too does your demand for nutrients. There is an increased demand of iron in the second and third trimester and this is a stage of pregnancy when women are more likely to tolerate iron supplementation. Clinically formulated by an experienced fertility naturopath and designed specifically to assist with the unique requirements of the second and third trimesters and during breastfeeding. Australia’s first prenatal multi with Quatrefolic®; the 4th generation folate and folinic acid.Helps support optimal nutritional and antioxidant status in both mother and baby to meet the increased nutritional demands during this time.This is an ultra-low excipient formula.For best results; keep taking until breastfeeding has ceased. If you fall pregnant while breastfeeding; you may switch to Prenatal Trimester One capsules.
- 24mg of elemental iron as Ferrochel® in a daily dose;
- highly bioavailable iron bisglycinate.
- Provides higher levels than Prenatal Trimester One of key nutrients such as iodine; choline; zinc and vitamin D and high quality nutrients including activated B vitamins and antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Supports healthy foetal brain development.
- Provides vitamins and minerals which support normal; healthy foetal development.
- Maintains healthy placenta growth.
- Supports a healthy pregnancy and maternal health.
- Helps enhance maternal postnatal health.
- Copper free formulation! Copper levels rise naturally during pregnancy and supplementation may be unnecessary.
- Seek advice from your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients & Excipients
Each daily dose (2 capsules) contains:
- Dunaliella salina 20mg
- equivalent betacarotene 1.5mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride 25.42mg
- equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1) 20mg
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate 26.32mg
- equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2) 20mg
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 40mg
- Calcium pantothenate 54.58mg
- equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 50mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate 39.18mg
- equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6) 25mg
- Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®) 534mcg
- equivalent levomefolic acid (active folate) 300mcg
- Calcium folinate 216mcg
- equivalent folinic acid (activated folate) 200mcg
- TOTAL FOLATE PER DAILY DOSE 500mcg
- Hydroxocobalamin (natural vitamin B12) 500mcg
- Choline bitartrate 200mg
- Inositol 50mg
- Biotin 400mcg
- Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate 94.72mg
- equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 85mg
- equivalent magnesium 5.86mg
- Colecalciferol (equivalent vitamin D3 1000iu) 25mcg
- Tocopherols concentrate – mixed low alpha type 36.68mg
- equivalent mixed tocopherols (vitamin E) 11mg
- Chromium picolinate 402.20mcg
- equivalent chromium 50mcg
- Potassium iodide 353.2mcg
- equivalent iodine 270mcg
- Ferrochel® Iron (II) glycinate 87.66mg
- equivalent iron 24mg
- Magnesium citrate 581.48mg
- equivalent magnesium 94.2mg
- TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM PER DAILY DOSE 100.80mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate 40mg
- equivalent manganese 4mg
- Molybdenum trioxide 75mcg
- equivalent molybdenum 50mcg
- Selenomethionine 124.20mcg
- equivalent selenium 50mcg
- Collodial anhydrous silica 10mg
- Zinc citrate dihydrate 74.76mg
- equivalent zinc 24mg
- Alpha lipoic acid 100mg
- Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose and ascorbyl palmitate.”
Dose & Administration
Take 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Always read the label; use only as directed.If symptoms persist; see your healthcare professional.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken.