NC Liver Health Support combines two hepatoprotective herbs; Silybum marianum; commonly known as Milk Thistle and Bupleurum falcatum. Both herbs have been traditionally used in Chinese and Western medicine to support the health and function of the liver.
Milk Thistle is one of the most popular herbs for treating and repairing the liver thanks to its seeds; which contain a flavonoid called silymarin.
Silymarin is an important antioxidant and may protect the liver by optimizing its function and detoxification.
- May support liver health and function
- May support healthy liver detoxification processes
- May support healthy digestion
- May provide relief of mild digestive disturbances such as bloating and indigestion
- May support the production and flow of bile; which helps the body to digest fatMay help reduce free radical damage to body cells
Ingredients & Excipients
Active Ingredients: Each Tablet contains:
- Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) equiv. dry fruit 15g equiv. silybin 64.3 mg 214.3mg
- Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum) equiv. dry root 200mg 20mg Suitable for vegans.
Dose & Administration
Adults: take one tablet two times a day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.Note: For best effect; NC Liver Health Support should be taken on an empty stomach; without other medications or food.