Do you experience joint pain? The stiffness and swelling from mild osteoarthritis or the burning; aching pain from a sports injury? Invariably these types of pain indicate the presence of inflammation. Inflammation; if left unchecked; can lead to joint damage and severely impact everyday life.
May assist in the relief of:
- Arthritic inflammation and associated pain including mild osteoarthritis
- Joint swelling and stiffness
- Soft tissue and sports injury
- Repetitive strain injury (RSI)
Other health benefits:
- Protective antioxidant
Oriental Botanicals® Curcumin Excel is a synergistic formula to help inhibit many pro-inflammatory substances in the body especially NF-kB and COX-2; which are major mediators of joint inflammation and damage associated with pain; swelling and reduced mobility. Curcumin Excel contains standardised extracts of clinically tested bioactives from Turmeric (curcumin/curcuminoids); Boswellia (beta-boswellic acids) and Ginger (gingerols) working together for optimal effect (synergy). Bioperine® is added to boost curcumin bioequivalence up to 7600mg at a dose of 2 capsules per day. In Chinese medicine terms; this formula invigorates the Blood and Qi (vital energy) to ease pain due to stagnation or stasis. It also promotes movement of Qi to revitalise the circulation; which in turn helps nourish the joints and encourage healing.
Ingredients & Excipients
Each capsule contains:
- Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex®) rhizome 200mg from Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome 13g (13000mg)
- standardised to curcuminoids 190mg
- Boswellia serrata (Boswellin Forte®) gum oleoresin 3.75g (3750mg)
- standardised to beta-boswellic acids 150mg incl. 3-O-Acetyl-11-Keto beta-boswellic Acid (AKBBA) 50mg
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 3.75g (3750mg)
- Piper nigrum (Bioperine® Black Pepper) fruit 110mg
- standardised to piperine 5.1mg
NO artificial colours; flavours or preservatives; yeast; gluten; wheat; nuts or dairy products.
Dose & Administration
Take 1 capsule twice daily An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
During pregnancy; always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy; always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. If you have any pre-existing conditions; are on any medications; always talk to your health professional before use.Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery; please confirm with your health professional.