OxyMin® CalM is a highly absorbable….effervescent…..calcium and magnesium complex; boosted with Aloe Vera and trace minerals.
Although not as well known as calcium; magnesium is equally important because it is vital for the proper use of calcium by the body. OxyMin® CalM contains numerous sources of Calcium and Magnesium including citrates; ascorbates; carbonates; glycerophosphates and lactates to provide a balanced calcium and magnesium formula.
This special blend of calcium and magnesium is obtained from multiple sources to ensure more people have a better opportunity to assimilate these fantastic health-supporting minerals.We are all different and therefore have different abilities to absorb various kinds of substances. OxyMin® CalM’s proprietary blend of high quality calcium and magnesium also includes vitamins and trace elements to assist the body’s proper utilization of calcium and magnesium. The addition of Aloe Vera further promotes OxyMin CalM’s ability to aid in the improvement of general well-being. OxyMin® CalM is a registered complementary medicine.
- It’s beneficial during times of stress.
- Helps relieve nervous tension; stress and mild anxiety.
- Is formulated for the relief of insomnia and sleeplessness.
- Strengthens bone and tissue in children and adults.
- May assist in the prevention/treatment of osteoporosis.
- Relieves symptoms associated with PMS – premenstrual syndrome; such as cramps and fluctuations in moods.
- For the temporary relief of the pain of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Relieves muscular cramps and spasms.
- Assists in maintaining blood circulation to hands; feet and legs.
- Aids the symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome.
- Provides relief from the symptoms of allergies.
Ingredients & Excipients
Each 7.5g (2 level metric teaspoons) serve contains: Calcium lactae pentahydrate 1500mg Calcium glycerophsphate 553mg Calcium carbonate 500mg Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 20mg Calcium; Total Elemental 500mg Magnesium citrate 942mg Magnesium sulfate-dried 161mg Magnesium carbonate 117mg Magnesium; Total Elemental 200mg Zinc gluconate 5mg Manganese sulfate monohydrate 1mg Copper gluconate 250mcg Aloe barbadensis conc. (equiv. fresh inner leaf juice) 2000mg Stevia rebaudiana conc. (equiv. dry leaf) 500mg”
Dose & Administration
Adults:Mix 2 level metric teaspoons (7.5g) in water daily or as prescribed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: Use only as directed.If symptoms persists; consult your healthcare practitioner.