Rhomanga is a dietary supplement that has a similar basis to the mineral powder first developed by farmer; Percy Weston in the 1940’s; and now further refined by him; as a means to help “curb phosphoric activity” in the body.
Percys mineral powder in tablet form as Rhomanga is convenient; portable and cost effective. It contains vitamins including B12 (cyanocobalamin). Same with Percy’s Powder; Rhomanga is a blood tonic and may assist in maintaining healthy blood.
Why take Rhomanga?
Rhomanga tablets have the same ratio as Percys Powder to supply the body with a means of balancing the build-up of acids and phosphate; and later flush as a urine. (Acid accumulation in the tissues may cause infection and chronic disease).
The minerals in Rhomanga tablets may:
- Regulate water balanceAssist in the production of new blood cells
- Assist in the operation of muscles and nerves
- Facilitate the movement of oxygen and carbon dioxide
- Assist in transporting cell nutrients and regulating cell nutrition
- Assist in the synthesis of enzymes involved in digestion; energy production and protein buildingActivate hormones that regulate many bodily processes.
Ingredients & Excipients
Each tablet contains:
- Potassium (as sulfate) 83.0mg
- Magnesium (as sulfate) 47.8mg
- Zinc (as sulfate) 6.8mg
- Manganese (as sulfate) 6.0mg
- Iron (as sulfate) 1.0mg
- Ascorbic Acid (as sodium salt) 33.0mg
- Bioflavonoids 25.0mg
- Pyridoxine (as hydrochloride) 10.0mg
- Thyamine Hydrochloride 1.0mg
- Cyanocobalamin 500mcg
- Folic Acid 200mcg
- D-alpha-Tocopherl acid Succinate Equiv. vitamin E 48 IU”
Dose & Administration
The tablet should be taken with plenty of water – and at least once a day at night before bed.