Pretorius Professional Skin; Hair & Nails Pretorius Professional Skin; Hair & Nails contains nutrients that may play an essential role in the body’s connective tissue formation including skin; hair and nails.
Indications:May assist with:Maintaining skin health and integritySupporting healthy stress responses in the bodySupporting collagen formationSupporting hair growthPromoting nail growthAiding connective tissue formationFeatures:Does not contain lactose; gluten; wheat; yeast; eggs; peanuts; sesame; artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Ingredients & Excipients
Each tablet contains:
- Camellia sinensis (White tea) extract 60mg equiv. dry leaf 600mg
- Retinol acetate 690mcg equiv. to vitamin A retinol equivalents 2000IU
- Shark cartilage 200mg
- Biotin 50mcg
- Chromium (as Chromium picolinate) 3.1mcg
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) 25mg equiv. to Pantothenic acid 22.9mg
- Iron (as Iron amino acid chelate) 1mg
- Nicotinamide 25mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 8.23mg equiv. to Pyridoxine 10mg
- Potassium (as Potassium citrate) 4.7mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25mg
- Silicon (as Silicon dioxide) 100mg
- Zinc (as Zinc sulfate monohydrate) 25mg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 25mg equiv. to Ascorbic acid 20.7mg
- Dunaliella salina extract 3.33mg equiv. fresh cells 6.24mg equiv.
- Carotenoids calculated as Betacarotene 250mcg
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E) 4.9mg
Contains sulphites; phenylalanine; soya bean and fish products
Dose & Administration
Adults: Take one tablet each morning with breakfast.
WARNING: If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant; do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents; Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.Contains Zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
Contains 5.1mg of caffeine per tablet. Children; pregnant or breast-feeding women; and those who have recently had a heart attack; surgery or a major accident should not consume this product without medical advice.
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.