Rochway Kakadu Plum contains Australian grown Kakadu Plum in a probiotic powder with 1000mg of vitamin C and 5 billion CFU of beneficial probiotics per dose; designed for the entire family.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant which supports healthy immune system function; collagen formation; skin health; wound healing and the absorption of dietary iron.
Probiotics promote healthy digestive system flora and maintain beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use.
Each serve contains 5 billion CFUs of good bacteria; and is 94% sugar free.
Health benefits of Probiotic Kakadu Plum Sherbert:
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Supports collagen formation; skin; health and wound healing.
- Promote healthy digestive system flora.
- Maintains beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use.
- Supports general wellbeing.
Ingredients & Excipients
Each 3g dose contains:
- Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum)
- Fruit flesh dry extract 30 mg derived from T. ferdinandiana fruit flesh dry 300 mg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 1 g
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 2.5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum 2.5 billion CFU
Free from gluten; wheat; dairy; lactose; eggs; nuts; animal products; yeast; salt; artificial colours and preservatives.
Dose & Administration
Adults and children over 12 years: Mix 3g (3 level scoops) daily.
Children 4-12 years: Mix 1.5g (1.5 scoops)) daily.
Children 2-4 years: Mix 1g (1 scoop) daily.
Mix into water; juice; smoothies or sprinkle on food.
Use as above or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist or worsen; talk to your health professional.