Prostate and Bladder support combined for comprehensive effectiveness. Lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) in men are very common affecting more than half of men over the age of 50 increasing to a reported 85% of senior men.
LUTS are categorized as largely storage or emptying symptoms or less commonly, painful symptoms that may or may not be related to the prostate gland. Symptoms include urgency frequency increased bladder sensation, urge incontinence, nocturia, hesitancy, dysuria, intermittency, weak stream; dribbling post-voiding; pelvic; perineal or urethral pain.Prorox® combines Urox® with clinically researched herbs and nutrients that may support prostate health and reduce symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH).
Prorox contains Urox combined with CO2-extracted Saw palmetto; Lycopene; Vitamin D3; Selenenium and Zinc to target the prostate and bladder. Does not contain, added gluten; salt, dairy products; artificial colouring, flavouring, sweeteners or preservatives.
Prorox may benefit the following:
- Reduces nocturia (nighttime trips to bathroom)
- Eases or ends urgency to go during the day
- Strengthens flow stopping; starting and control
- IPPS (International Prostate Symptom Score) lowered after 1-month
Ingredients & Excipients
- Each Vegetarian capsule contains herbal extracts equivalent to dry: Serenoa repens (Saw palmetto) dry fruit 1;600mg Crateva magna (Cratevox™) stem bark 1500mg Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) herb 1;000mg Lindera strychnifolia root 1;000mg Zinc citrate Vitamin D3 Lycopene
Dose & Administration
Recommended Dosage: Adults: Take one capsule twice daily with meals. For faster results; 2 capsules twice daily can be taken for the first month