Dietary supplement suitable for yeast-intolerant people. Using a unique process a special variety of yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) is cultivated on herbs. By the process of fermentation without the use of heat or chemicals, the yeast cells burst open; releasing their vital elements.
- May improve stamina and endurance
- May enhance the immune system
- May be beneficial during times of convalescence
- May improve mental alertness
- May help maintain the healthy function of the brain such as memory, learning and concentration
- May shorten recovery period after physical exercise
- May relieve symptoms of common cold and flu
Ingredients & Excipients
Active ingredient Each 5 mL (1 teaspoon) contain
- Baker’s Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) broken cell 4.98 g Non-active ingredients:
- Malt extract; honey
- orange juice
- Contains gluten.