Whole Earth & Sea® Fermented; Organic Protein & Greens is a fermented; plant-based superfood formula featuring 2g of the cleanest possible vegan protein per serving. This unique food harnesses the power of natural fermentation to deliver a broad spectrum of highly bioavailable nutrients and protein in a single convenient serving.
Fermented; Organic Protein & Greens features a certified organic fruit; vegetable and grass blend; grown at Factors Farms in the pristine Okanagan Valley in Canada.
The formula also features a blend of micronised mushrooms including
- turkey tail rich in polysaccharides.
In recent years; scientists have found that fermentation; a traditional food preservation technique; can enhance the bioavailability of nutrients from food; effectively ‘predigesting’ otherwise indigestible plant materials to release foods full nutritional potency while easing digestion. Fermentation also enhances protein quality and can produce unique polyphenolic compounds including antioxidant flavonoids.
Fermented; Organic Protein & Greens is a vegan-friendly; dairy free and non-GMO formula; sweetened with low glycaemic stevia and only contains natural certified organic flavours.
This innovative formula goes beyond standard greens or protein powders; providing a naturally concentrated source of quality protein and highly bioavailable nutrients to support your active lifestyle.
Ingredients & Excipients
- Organic Protein Blend (76.8%) (pea protein; rice protein; amaranth; hemp protein; quinoa)
- Fermented Organic Fruit;Vegetable & Green Blend (alfalfa grass; barley grass; wheat grass; apple; blueberry; cranberry; carrot; cilantro; parsley; artichoke; blackradish; dandelion; kale; celery; beet; spinach; tomato; broccoli; red radish; cabbage; upland cress; cauliflower; arugula; watercress; basil;peppers; swiss chard; spearmint)
- organic flavours
- organic acerola cherry extract
- organic cardamon seed
- organic cinnamon
- sweetener(organic steviol glycoside)
- Organic Mushroom Blend (cordyceps; reishi; himematsutake; shiitake; maitake; turkey tail)
Dose & Administration
Suggested usage:Add 1 scoop (35.5g) to 250ml of water or milk of choice and shake or blend until smooth.
Keep out of reach of children